2010 Postgraduate Endeavour
Applications are open for 2010 Endeavour Postgraduate Awards for international students to study in Australia. The Endeavour Awards is the Australian Government’s internationally competitive, merit-based scholarship program providing opportunities for citizens of the Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe and Americas to undertake study, research and professional development in Australia. These awards are open to Pakistani students.
Deadline : 31 Jul 2009 (Main round)
Deadline : 31 Jan 2010 (Second round)
Endeavour Awards aim to
- Develop on-going educational, research and professional linkages between individuals, organisations and countries;
- Provide opportunities for high achieving individuals to increase their skills and enhance their global awareness;
- Contribute to Australia’s position as a high quality education and training provider, and leader in research and innovation; and
- Increase the productivity of Australians through an international study, research or professional development experience.
Applications for all the 2010 Endeavour Awards open on 6 April 2009 and will close at 11:59PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on 31 July 2009.
Applications for the second round of the 2010 Endeavour Executive Awards open on 1 December 2009 and will close at 11:59PM Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (AEDST) on 31 January 2010. DEEWR reserves the right to offer other Awards during the second round.
Applications for Endeavour Awards will not be accepted outside this period.
Applications must be received prior to the closing date for a round and must satisfy the Eligibility Requirements (see Section 8 in the Guidelines – download below) in order to be considered by the Endeavour Awards selection panel.
Applicants should be aware that applications that are not received by the closing date will be treated as late applications and will not be considered.
Applicants must apply for 2010 Endeavour Awards online via the website. The online application form is only accessible between 6 April and 31 July 2009 (main round), and 1 December 2009 and 31 January 2010 (second round).
Responsibility of the applicant
Applicants are responsible for ensuring that they have read the Guidelines (download below) and all documents referred to in the Guidelines. Applicants should ensure that their applications meet the Eligibility Requirements. Applicants must also agree to the terms and conditions for each Award [see the Guidelines – download below].
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that supporting documentation, including referees reports are submitted by the due date. If supporting documentation is not received or attached to the application by the due date, the application will not be considered.
- Detailed information about these scholarships is given here (check under Pakistan).
- Download the guidelines (pdf, 409 kb. Right-click to download)